The PEAR::HTML_QuickForm package provides methods for creating,
validating, processing HTML forms. Features:
- Creates xHTML compliant form elements of various type.
- Allows you to choose an unlimited number of html attributes.
- Allows you to create your own custom elements using your own
- Process form values (you should override the process method).
- Server-side validation too.
- Allows you to create your own validation rules.
- Manages file uploads.
- Allows you to freeze some elements in your form.
- Allows you to customize the look of your form in many ways.
- Template-like form elements customization...